'the social agent' 2.0 update: the evolution of digital marketing

'the social agent' 2.0 update: the evolution of digital marketing

B. inggris Sekolah Menengah Atas buat la cerita di dalam musim menggunakan bahasa inggris apa yg kalian lakukan di saat musimnya tolong bantu ya bestie besok dah di suru kumpul​

buat la cerita di dalam musim menggunakan bahasa inggris apa yg kalian lakukan di saat musimnya tolong bantu ya bestie besok dah di suru kumpul​

Jawaban:

Spring:

My family and I went to the garden to see the flowers in bloom. It was very beautiful until noon, while reading a book, I would watch the flowers bloom.

Winter:

In winter my family and I plan to make a snowman, my family and I are always excited in winter, Then in the afternoon I will go to my friend's house to play.

Summer:

My family and I are going on vacation to the beach when it's summer, We will leave in the morning until the afternoon it's very fun, then, me, my sister and my sister will buy ice cream.

Fall:

I will go to the Tree Park with my friend who wants to come along, we will leave during the day until the afternoon, at that time my friend and I will play a good song and watch the leaves fall from the tree.

Penjelasan:

semoga bermanfaat

please jadikan jawaban tercerdas:(

[answer.2.content]